SENSEN has been manufacturing high quality parts for the OE (Original Equipment) and Aftermarket for over 30 years. The SENSEN factory, where all SENSEN shocks and struts are manufactured, is certified ISP 9001 and ISO/TS 16949. Many other brands are sourced from multiple factories leading to possible inconsistencies in quality and appearance. SENSEN products are designed to meet or exceed OE specifications and are benchmarked for quality and performance to industry leading brands. SENSEN shocks use high quality carbon steel rods with a hardened chrome finish and Japanese-made NOK seals. Precision robotic welding further enhances the quality and appearance of the product. All products have the same attractive powder-coat finish, which provides long lasting corrosion and rust protection.
- Quality replacement shock engineered for Original Equipment (OE) or better performance
- Sense produced carbon steel rod with hardened chrome finish
- Professional powder-coat finish provides an attractive look and long-lasting corrosion and rust protection
- Japanese NOK seals provide superior leak resistance
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty