Autolite Racing Spark Plugs are used by many professional race car drivers. These spark plugs contain an Yttrium-Enhanced Alloy, which enables up to 8 percent reduction in side wire temperature for improved durability and less pre-ignition. Autolite racing plugs are available in colder heat ranges than most plug manufacturers to support modified engines and feature a cut background electrode for improved ignitibility and faster flame kernel growth. They are also nickel plated for a long-lasting, corrosion-resistant finish. Since its inception, the Autolite brand has provided the automotive aftermarket and Original Equipment manufacturers the highest quality ignition products. Autolite has been in operation for over 100 years and has produced more than 11 billion spark plugs and glow plugs. These plugs are specifically designed for each application to meet or exceed OE quality and performance. Autolite makes plugs for Japanese, European, and Korean cars as well as plugs for Lawn & Garden and Power Sports. As a leading supplier of spark plugs, the Autolite brand has the right ignition products for your application, regardless of make or model, import or domestic.
- Replacement racing spark plug used by many professional car drivers
- Specifically designed with colder heat ranges than the factory plug to enable performance modifications and handle intense conditions
- Contains an Yttrium-enhanced alloy to enable up to 8% reduction in sidewire temperature for improved durability and less pre-ignition
- Features cut back ground electrode for improved ignitability of flame kernel
- Coated in an anti-corrosive nickel plating to prevent rusting