Drums brakes are a big enough pain to do on their own, so don’t make it any harder on yourself by not having the proper tools. To service drum brakes on your car, use the ABN Universal Drum Brake Puller 8-Piece Set with Carrying Case – Master Removal Tool Kit for Automotive Drum Brakes. Constructed from heat-treated metal that is chrome-plated for strength and longevity, you can change a set of rear shoes quickly and easily. The molded and textured tool handles are large for a secure grip and less user fatigue. This set includes 1 spring compressor, 1 brake spring installer, 1 spring removal tool, 1 brake retaining spring tool, 1 brake spring pliers, 2 brake adjustment spoons, and 1 mini brake adjustment spoon. All tools are organized inside the heavy-duty carry case for your convenience.
- Practical: Use the ABN Universal Drum Brake Puller 8-Piece Set with Carrying Case – Master Removal Tool Kit for Automotive Drum Brakes to service drum brakes on most European/Japanese imported and American domestic vehicles
- Durable: Constructed from heat-treated metal that is plated with chrome for strength and longevity
- Comfortable Grip: Molded and textured tool handles are a larger size for a secure grip and less user fatigue
- Easy Storage: Heavy-duty 14.8″ x 2.3″ x 10.5″ (37.6cm x 5.8cm x 26.7cm) blow-molded plastic carry case for easy transportation, simple storage, and quick organization
- Contents: Package includes (1) spring compressor + (1) brake spring installer + (1) spring removal tool + (1) brake retaining spring tool + (1) brake spring pliers + (2) brake adjustment spoons + (1) mini brake adjustment spoon + (1) carrying case